Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Qur'an Recitation: New Video

Salaam alaikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatuh everyone,
as usual I hope that insh'Allah you're all in the best of health and the highest of iman!

Anyways, I've finally gotten around to making videos and posting them to my YouTube channel again. Little did I know that it would take so long for them to upload, subhan'Allah O_o Just this simple Qur'an recitation video that's under two and a half minutes, with a file size of around 16MB took six hours to upload! Perhaps I should start compressing the files when I publish the video in Movie Maker so that I'll have an easier/quicker time uploading them? I don't know. Insh'Allah I will continue to post videos, but I hope that they don't all take as long to upload as this one did. It's a recitation of Surah Al Aala by Mo'eed al Mazeen. Please enjoy, insh'Allah ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment