Salaam alaikum everyone, insh'Allah you're all doing well, enjoying your Ramadan, making the most of the time left (can you believe Ramadan is already half way through, subhan'Allah!), etc. etc.
I saw this over at Amal's blog and thought I'd do it too, because I feel like, so there, heh :P
– Available: Married, alhamdolillah!
– Age: 21
– Animals: love them (me too, me too!, here here!)
– Beer: I have no idea what it tastes like, but I know that it smells gross because my Dad likes to drink it
– Best friends: my husband <3
– Body Part on opposite sex: meh, I don't look at men any more, I'm happy with what I've got lol
– Best feeling in the world: feeling at peace with yourself and everyone and everything around you
– Best weather: sunny, mid sixties, with a gentle breeze, and a few puffy clouds in the sky (does it freak anyone else out when there are no clouds in the sky?)
– Been in Love: yep and still am, alhamdolillah
– Been on stage: I used to be a dancer, so yes, lots
– Believe in Magic: yes, but stay far far away!
– Believe in Santa: LOL, I figured out "Santa Clause" was my parents when I was like nine or ten...I can still remember the conversation very clearly...and my parents telling me not to spoil it for my little brother and sister XD
– Brand: I don't care about brands
– Candy: york patties...man I haven't had one in forever :(
– Color: purple (me too!)
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Strawberry. Hah.
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: I have had such strong cravings for Chinese food lately...
- Cake or pie: Cake
– Cheese: I love cheese. Mozarella cheese here is a special treat for me because it's so expensive.
– Day or Night: Night
– Dancing in the rain: I've done it. It's over-rated. I just ended up cold and wet and wanting a hot shower and a cup of tea. I hate getting wet when it doesn't involve a shower/wudu.
– Eyes: I have a pair, alhamdulillah :D (ameen to that)
– Ever failed a class?: yes, in fact I failed out of college, despite graduating with honors from high school
– Enemies: shaitan...but he's locked up right now, hahahaha! XD
– Exercise: I like to take walks, dance by myself (lol, that sounds so lame, but really, it's awesome, trust me), and I'm planning on getting an exercise bike for Eid insh'Allah...I used to be so much more active
– First thoughts waking up: it depends...but usually it's something related to my hubby
– Food: is delicious (yes, yes it is!)
– Greatest Fear: that I won't get to see Allah(swt) in the akhira
– Get along with your parents: yeah, I do, but I barely ever talk to them any more because they're so busy :(
– Hair Color: for me to know, and you not to know
– Happy: for the most part, yes
– Holiday: looking forward to taking a trip next month to the mountains with hubby, insh'Allah!
– Ice Cream: I like, I like!
– Jewelry: I used to wear a ton of jewelry, but I don't really any more
– Job: I don't have one...the last real one I had in the states was in retail (for almost 1.5 years), and I'm still recovering from it. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do about a job, or if I even want one. There aren't really that many opportunities for me here. I might go work for my FIL's friend in his office, but it depends.
– Kids: Insh'Allah, please keep me in you du'ah
– Kickboxing or karate: Karate all the way! I'm a second degree black belt :P
– Keep a journal?: does this blog count? I guess I kind of keep one in my head too because I'm weird like that XD
– Love: is amazing and worth it
– Laughed so hard you cried: yes
- Milk flavor: skim milk...I miss skim milk so much
– Movies: help the time pass, and keep the bad thoughts away
– Motion sickness: only at amusement parks on certain rides...oh, and tire swings
– Number: um, I dunno, seven?
– One wish: to have Allah(swt) say "salaam alaikum" to me in jannah
– Perfect Pizza: my Mom's meatball pizza!
– Pepsi/Coke: ew. neither
– Perfume/Cologne: Perfume
– Quail: what?!?
– Reason to cry: I cry a lot sometimes, and sometimes I don't know why I'm crying
– Reality T.V: Project Runway and America's Next Top Model, oh yeah, trash t.v.!
– Radio Station: I don't listen to the radio that much...but I like listening to the Qur'an station when we're taking a trip in my FIL's van
– Song: I have "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars stuck in my head right now...it's really funny because I used to hate it when it first came out, but it's kind of growing on me now. I haven't actually listened to it in maybe about a month, but I just have an insanely good musical memory. Seriously. My brain is like it's own radio station. It can be a good thing and a bad thing.
– Shoe size: 37 wide...if I can't find it, I have to go up to a 38, but they end up being a little too big for me
– Salad Dressing: olive oil and vinegar
– Skinny dip: I think I'll pass
– Strawberries/Blueberries: both
– Sport: karate
- Sex: being married during Ramadan is difficult sometimes
– Tattoos?: nope...I wanted one when I was 15/16 but luckily I converted before I was 18 and could get one without my parents' permission :P
– Thunderstorms: I find them relaxing. When I'm inside, that is.
– Unpredictable: I guess people could say that about me
– Vacation spot(s): doesn't really matter, I just like a change of scene every now and then
– Weakness: I sabotage myself
– Who makes you laugh the most: my hubby <3
– Worst Weather?: when it's disgustingly humid and over 80 at the same time, and there's no breeze. EW.
– X-Rays: had them for my mouth, my left knee, my right wrist, and my chest
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: is a color I don't like to wear because I think I look awful in it?
–Zoo animals: I like to see animals that I otherwise may never have been able to see in real life, however, I believe that the vast majority of zoos are quite cruel because the animals have NO space :(