Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ramadan Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem!

Salaam alaikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatuh everyone! Insh'Allah you're all doing well, are in the best of health and the highest of iman, and have been enjoying your Ramadan so far (Ramadan fasting started today for those of us in Morocco...for whatever reason the moon seems to consistently like to show up one day later than it does in Saudi and most of the rest of the world XD...I remember when I was still living in the states I used to call my husband to say Ramadan mubarak, and he would always say, "Ramadan doesn't start for us until tomorrow" lol) Anyways, as I've mentioned before, I'm really excited about this Ramadan because it's the first Ramadan that I'll be spending in Morocco, with my hubby and his family, alhamdolillah! What are you looking forward to this Ramadan?

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad as in just a few days, Ramadan will be here once again. I'd like to express my most heartfelt and heartiest Ramadan wishes to all of Muslims around the world. Ramadan Kareem!

    ReplyDelete