Friday, September 16, 2011

Gorgeous: Sisters Feast Your Eyes on These!

Salaam alaikum everyone! This particular post is going to be dedicated to sisters, specifically sisters' fashion...I encourage the brothers not to continue reading this post...but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I came across these designs online, and, can I say I was literally drooling when I saw them? Mash'Allah these are GORGEOUS! They are designed, made and sold by a french sister...if you are interested in seeing more, check out her website here: http://www.jilbabsdemariage.com/

The fabric that she's used looks very similar to fabric that is available here for caftans and takchitas, so I'm tempted to go to a tailor and get one made the next time I'm due for new formal wear (which won't be for a while...I just got a new takchita tailored for an upcoming wedding...takchitas and caftans are real investment pieces here...depending on the fabric you buy and the design, they will usually run you well over $100...which means that you wear them for years until you tailor a new one...a lot of women here choose to rent their takchitas/caftans because it's a lot less pricey).

Here are some of my favorites from her collection, what you all think?








No comments:

Post a Comment